PARENTS SCHEDULE FOR THE 1ST DAY OF SCHOOL
* Note: Students will follow a normal bell schedule.
- Students, grades 1st and above, report to classrooms upon arrival
- Pre-K and KG Students AND Pre-K and KG Parents report to the gym upon arrival
10:15 – 10:40am:
- Parent Presentation in the Forum Room (for all parents with children grades 1+)
- Parent & Child Presentation in the Gym (for Pre-K and KG ONLY)
* Students Grades 1st and up will receive their school presentation during the school day
- Parents return for Dhuhr prayer and pick-up
- Note: Pick up in Gym for Grades 1st to Youth Program
- Note: Pick up at the classroom for Pre-K and KG students ONLY
- Dhuhr prayer – Grades 1+, Parents are encouraged to attend.
Parents must pickup their child(ren) before 2pm.
Supply List for 6th and up:
- 3 Notebooks
- 3 Folders
- 1 Pkg 12 Colored Pencils
- 5 Sharpened Pencils
- 3 Black/Blue Pens
- 1 Eraser
- 1 School Supply Box/Pouch
- 1 Backpack
- Hijab (Girls)